Morningware have quite a range of halogen ovens. The HO1200M-WOR Infrared Halogen Oven, pictured right is one of the most popular selections – and it certainly has a lot to offer.
It uses convection, conduction, infrared and halogen heating to cook your food 50% faster – but using up to 85% less electricity.
If you’re familiar with halogen ovens then you’ll notice that the Morningware range looks a little different. That’s because it uses a plastic dome (FDA approved) over a glass base rather than a large glass bowl.
It’s a nice feature which means that it’s really easy to access your food when the domed lid is off. It doesn’t sound like a big deal but it does make it a lot easier to turn your food during cooking as well. It’s little things like that that make this such a user friendly appliance.
The oven comes with a specially designed dome holder (see picture right) which will hold the dome securely leaving you with both hands free to turn or remove your food.
Halogen ovens are, in general, very easy to clean – but the fact that you have a small glass base rather than a large bowl just makes things even easier. All of the parts are dishwasher safe, which is another handy feature.
Here’s a quick summary of the Morningware Halo Oven’s main features:
- Uses Halogen, infrared, conduction and convection technology.
- Cooks meals 50% faster and is up to 75% more efficient than old fashioned, conventional ovens.
- Cooks food from frozen or thawed. No need to preheat.
- Easy to use digital controls.
- All parts are dishwasher safe.
- Cooking chart and recipes included to get you started.
- Dimensions: 13 x 11 x 14 inches.
- 1-year limited manufacturer’s warranty.
Here’s a quick video which highlights the benefits of the Morningware Halo Oven: