The Big Boss Rapid Wave Halogen oven combines halogen, convection and infrared heat to help you prepare mouth-watering meals quickly and efficiently.
It has a big 12 1/2 quart glass bowl which will retain heat and moisture and let you keep an eye on your food during cooking. It heats food rapidly and you can cook anything in it that you would in a normal oven – but much faster.
And it’s healthy too! There’s no need for any added oil or fat. The heat is generated so quickly that any meat is sealed and it cooks in its own juices. You’ll get perfectly done, succulent roasts every time.
There’s even a recipe book included so that you can get started right away!
Cooking is fast and easy with the Big Boss. You can cook a whole meal, meat and vegetables together, in your halogen oven.
It’s simply a matter of selecting the right temperature, setting the timer and then getting on with whatever else you have to do while your meal is done to perfection.
- Roast turkey – perfectly cooked in as little as one hour.
- Air-fried breaded chicken – crispy on the outside, moist and succulent on the inside in just 35 minutes.
- Chicken kebabs – ready in just 10 minutes.
- Strip steak – done to perfection in just 10 short minutes.
- Meatloaf – have this family favorite plated up and ready to eat in 45 minutes.
- Air-fried potatoes – just add a little seasoning and these will be ready in a mere 20 minutes.
- Salmon – 15 minutes is all that’s required.
It’s a mouth-watering list. You can cook anything in your halogen oven that you would cook in a conventional oven – but it’s much faster. And because it’s faster and has a relatively small volume, you will use a lot less energy when cooking.
Cleaning up is also a lot easier. Forget about scrubbing an old fashioned oven clean. The Big Boss has its own special cleaning cycle. Simply add some warm water to the bowl and select the “self clean” function. Or, if you prefer, you can fit the glass bowl into your dishwasher – it’s fully dishwasher proof.
Here’s a quick video which shows you how easy it is to use the Big Boss oven. If Frank can do it, so can you!